Local Goods Chicago is opening a new 9-month pop up market in Rogers Park near the Loyola University Campus. The position is for 35 hours/week for 9 months, Tuesday - Saturday. If you would like the opportunity to work with us, please email Laura@Localgoodschicago.com
Here are some of the responsibilities.
- Open and close the store, 100’ square foot space
- Communicate with artists
- Merchandise and create attractive displays
- Manage store inventory
- Handle store sales at register
- Clean and organize store as needed
The right person for the job should be familiar with using the following:
- Square Register
- Social Media platforms (mainly Facebook and Instagram)
The individual must be able to work independently and be comfortable with working at the store as the only employee during their shift.
There are no benefits with this position other than a store employee discount.
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org