Chicago Vintage Map Necktie
From Millennium Park to Navy Pier to the Magnificent Mile, what's not to love about Chicago? Whether you're a resident, ex-pat, Cubs fan, or having an epic Windy City wedding, put some extra dapper around your neck with this nostalgic old map print tie.
• Pattern: 1897 Chicago Map
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 24" from bottom point. Some of the lake water print will show in the knot depending on how the tie is tied and the size of the wearer.
• Tie Size: Standard
• Color: Platinum ink on Navy, Charcoal, or Black cloth, or Navy ink on Platinum cloth.
• Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Original illustration, hand-printed in the USA by Cyberoptix Tie Lab in their Detroit Michigan studio.